Typical medications used to cure sleep disorders are known to work by inducing unnatural chemical reactions in the body. After prolonged use, the body adapts, reducing its effectiveness. This just means higher doses are required to achieve restful sleep.
Our passion-fruit gummies are formulated with nature’s trusted extracts that are soothing to consume. Saira believes that sleep should be a calming and relaxing affair that helps you recover from mental and physical stress. Not a mission that needs to be induced with heavy medicines. So embrace it in a clean, herbal and natural way.
- BLISSFULL SLEEP WITH 5HTP GUMMIES: These Bedtime supplements by THE PURPLE HERB TREE are a unique blend of sleep aid ingredients that help people with sleep difficulties.
- MULTIPLY YOUR 5HTP LEVEL: A great way to supplement your diet as each gummy contain 50mg of 5htp. Take 2 gummies 30 minutes before going to bed and enjoy your sleep.
- FRUITY TASTE: Our Ultimate Bedtime Supplements contain Natural Fruity Flavour with pure Passiflora Extract. Suitable for children over 12 years and Adults.
- 100% VEGAN & GLUTEN FREE: Our sleep Gummies for adults are proudly manufactured in the UK and contain only high-grade ingredients so that anybody can experience an immediate boost to sleep.
- VALUE YOUR MONEY: Get 100% Risk free purchase from a trusted brand. We do not release any product unless we are convinced about its quality. Let us to support your active lifestyle.
This product is a nutritional supplement. Do not exceed recommended dosage. A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are important. A nutritional supplement is no substitute for a varied diet.
Glucose Syrup, Glucose, Sugar, Gelling Agent (Pectin), Acidity Regulator (Sodium Citrate, Acetic Acid), Griffonia Seed Extract (5-HTP), Flavor (Natural Passion Fruit Flavor), L-theanine, Passiflora Extra, Glazing Agentct,
For adults, it is recommended to take two (2) gummies per day.
Serving size: 2 Gummies | Servings per container: 30
|Amount Per Serving||*NRV|
|Passiflora Extract||20 mg||**|
|*NRV=Nutritional Reference Value|
|**NRV not determined|